Five Must-Watch Movies from the 90s
Whether it’s a rainy day or you just feel like hanging out around your apartment, watching movies is a great way to pass the time and stay entertained. The 1990s produced some of the most iconic films in history that still hold up to this day. If you’re looking to take a trip back in time, here are five great movies to check out from this era:
- Forest Gump – This film follows the life of a man who accomplishes amazing things against all odds. From jogging across the country, to serving in the Vietnam War, to becoming a shrimp boat captain, this movie highlights what people can achieve with a good heart and dedication.
- The Shawshank Redemption – This movie is about an innocent man who is sentenced to life in prison and the relationships that he develops with some of his fellow inmates while he adjusts to life behind bars.
- Fight Club – An ordinary man who grows tired of his mundane life meets a man who turns his life upside down. This incredible film has a fantastic twist ending that will leave viewers speechless.
- Jurassic Park – A research team is sent to a theme park where dinosaurs have been brought back to life and are now in exhibits where people can come to see them. This film takes a dangerous turn when some of the dinosaurs escape from their enclosures.
- The Sandlot – This film follows a kid who moves into a new neighborhood and makes friends with a group of peers who bond over a summer filled with baseball and adventures.
The PepperTree Apartment Homes make for a great place to relax and enjoy these classic 90’s films. For more information about our apartments close to The Villages or to schedule a tour, contact us today.