How to Cook the Perfect Chicken Cutlets
When prepared correctly, chicken cutlets can be one of the most delicious and enjoyable meals to eat. They are great as the main course of a meal and also make for an excellent snack or easy lunch. By following these simple steps, you will get the perfect chicken cutlets every time:
- Take however many raw chicken breasts you want and cut them into thin slices with a knife.
- Use a mallet to pound the chicken flat.
- Line up three bowls on the counter, one containing flour, one containing milk and eggs, and one containing bread crumbs.
- Dip the chicken cutlets into all three bowls starting with the flour, then the milk and eggs, and then the breadcrumbs.
- Heat up a large skillet on medium heat on your oven and fill the skillet with enough cooking oil to coat the bottom of it.
- Drop the cutlets into the skillet and let them cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side until both sides get browned and the center is completely cooked.
- Take the cutlets out of the pan and let them cool down, then enjoy!
The modern and large kitchens at PepperTree Apartment Homes are the perfect place for you to prepare chicken cutlets anytime you you’re craving a tasty meal. For more information about our apartments by The Villages and the incredible amenities that our residents have access to, contact us or stop by our leasing office today.