How to Cook the Perfect Burger
When cooked right, hamburgers can be one of the most delicious foods to eat. However, if not cooked properly, they can easily be ruined. When you follow these simple steps, you are guaranteed to get a burger that’s cooked perfectly and tastes great every time:
- Take the ground beef out of the refrigerator and make sure it is completely thawed out before you start cooking.
- Lightly season the beef with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Make a hole in the middle of the beef and crack an egg in the middle of it, then mix the beef and the egg together.
- Press the beef into an even sized patty to ensure even cooking.
- Heat up an iron pan and lightly oil the pan, then sear the burger for 30 seconds on both sides.
- Place the burger into an oven that is set to 425 degrees and let it cook for eight minutes.
- Take the burger out of the oven, place it on a toasted bun, and top it with whatever toppings you like best such as cheese, ketchup, lettuce, and tomato.
The beautiful and modern kitchens at PepperTree Apartment Homes come with top-of-the-line appliances that are perfect for cooking burgers. For more information about PepperTree Apartment Homes near The Villages or to schedule a tour of our community, call or stop by our leasing office today.