Make Your Apartment in Wildwood, FL More Energy Efficient
Even though you weren’t involved in the construction of PepperTree Apartment Homes, there are simple things you can do as residents to make your life more energy efficient, lower your energy costs, and help the environment all in one shot!
Here are just a few things you can change this week to make your apartment in Wildwood, FL more environmentally friendly.
- Change all your light bulbs to compact fluorescents. They use far less energy, they last much longer, and they provide just as much light as incandescent bulbs.
- Report any drippy faucets immediately to your PepperTree maintenance team.
- Organize your electronics on power strips that can be turned off when not in use.
- In the summer, pull down the shades when the sun is streaming in . By cutting out some of the heat, you will be giving your air conditioner a break.
- Make sure to turn off the lights when you leave a room.
Now relax and enjoy your energy efficient living space. Challenge yourself each week to find something new to improve your surroundings that will help you save energy, water, and the planet.