Learning About the Art of Origami in Your Apartment in Wildwood, FL
We’ve all seen pieces of paper folded into marvelous shapes before and wondered how any one person could create such a work of art. This art form is known as origami, and it can be done by just about anyone who wants to learn. And, while learning about origami, there’s no better place to do so than in your spacious PepperTree apartment in Wildwood, FL.
Some things you may not have known about origami before include:
Even if origami isn’t your cup of tea, it can still be a fun cultural pastime and hobby to learn about. If you would like to find out more about living at PepperTree Apartment Homes, please fill out the form on our Contact Us page or call our leasing office today.
- The name is derived from the Japanese ori, meaning “folding” and kami, meaning “paper”
- It was first started in Japan in the 17th century
- There are more than a handful of origami styles practiced today, including wet-folding, kirigami, and modular origami
- It has helped research efforts in the mathematical field of foldability
- Any type of paper that can be folded is acceptable for use in constructing origami