Experience the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Two Universal Studios Theme Parks
If you’re a fan of the Harry Potter books or movies, then taking a trip to Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ is a must. These amazing theme parks have captured the magic of the Harry Potter universe and brought it to life for visitors to enjoy. When you get a two park pass you will be able to experience a variety of attractions, including:
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ - This ride takes riders through the Hogwarts castle where they encounter Dementors, the Whomping Willow, the Forbidden Forest and much more.
- Flight of the Hippogriff™ - This family-friendly roller coaster lets guests ride on the back of a hippogriff around Hagrid’s hut.
- Hogsmeade™ - Guests can dine and shop at the famous stores located here such as the Three Broomsticks™ and Honeydukes™.
- Hogwarts™ Express – This real train will take visitors from King’s Cross Station at Universal Studios Florida™ to Hogsmeade™ Station at Universal’s Island of Adventure™.
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™ - This ride takes guests on an adventure through the vaults at Gringotts™ bank where they will encounter dangers such as dragons and Voldemort™.
Residents of PepperTree Apartment Homes can enjoy these theme parks as often as they please because they are located so close. If you would like to learn more about our apartments by The Villages or would like to schedule a tour, call us or stop by our leasing office today.