Learn to Make Lasagna at Your Apartment
Lasagna has become a classic family meal not only because it’s delicious and easy to prepare, but also because it feeds a lot of people. Although you can find premade lasagna in the frozen section of a grocery store, it simply won’t compare to the taste of fresh, homemade lasagna. If you want to learn how to make lasagna at your apartment, just follow the recipe below.
This recipe takes about an hour to prepare and serves 6-8 people.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 cups tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup hot water
Once you’ve gathered all the ingredients:
- Cook the beef in a large skillet until it is no longer pink, then mix the pasta sauce into it.
- Alternately layer a 11” x 7” baking dish with noodles, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and meat sauce and repeat these steps until you’ve used up all of the ingredients, then pour the hot water around the edge of the dish.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 10 more minutes, then take the finished lasagna out and let it cool for 10 minutes before serving.
The spacious and modern kitchens at PepperTree Apartment Homes are perfect for making homemade lasagna. If you’d like to learn more about our apartments located close to The Villages, call us or stop by our leasing office today.