The Best TV Sitcoms from the 90s
With all of the different streaming platforms out there today, it’s easy to find access to pretty much any show that ever existed. When it comes to sitcoms, the 1990s produced some amazing shows that covered a variety of real-life issues, but in a comedic way. Some of the best sitcoms from the 90s include:
- Friends – This show follows the lives of a group of six close friends who live in Manhattan and how they deal with their personal and professional lives, as well as with each other.
- Seinfeld – This amazing comedy follows a group of four close friends who live in New York and the crazy situations that they always seem to find themselves in.
- Home Improvement – This show takes place in Michigan and follows the life of a home improvement TV show host and his wife as they raise three mischievous boys.
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air – A teenage boy from a poor part of Philadelphia is sent by his mother to live with his wealthy aunt and uncle in Bel-Air.
- Boy Meets World – This show follows the life of an average teenage boy named Cory Matthews and his friends as they deal with a number of situations in their school and personal life.
The comfortable apartments close to The Villages at the PepperTree Apartment Homes make for a perfect place to watch these classic 90s sitcoms. To learn more about our community and the amazing amenities we have to offer, call or stop by our leasing office today.