Tips for Cleaning Your Bathroom
Because you use your bathroom multiple times a day, it can get dirty very easily. By taking the time to clean your bathroom regularly, you will have a more sanitary bathroom space that will be much more enjoyable to use. By following these simple steps, you can have a cleaner bathroom:
- Wipe your shower space down with a cleaner to get prevent of any stains or mildew that can accumulate over time.
- Use a cleaner to wipe down the all areas of the toilet, including underneath the seat and around the base of it.
- Wipe down the sink area daily. If the sink is clogged or draining slowly, contact the leasing office and we will send a member of our maintenance team to help you.
- Put all of your bathroom accessories in their proper place, whether that be the medicine cabinet, under the sink, or in specific holders.
- Sweep and mop at least once a week to ensure that your floors are clean, since you will most likely be walking on them barefoot at times.
By following these steps, you can have a bathroom that is clean and ready to use whenever you need it. The spacious bathrooms at The Quarters Apartment Homes are a perfect place to practice these tips. To learn more about our apartments near The Villages and the amazing amenities that our property has, call or stop by our leasing office today.