Eight Ways to Use Essential Oils in Our Apartments near The Villages, FL
Essential oils are botanical extracts of various plant materials and have been used throughout history because of their many reported healing properties. They originate from herbs, trees, and other various plant materials and have been utilized extensively in aromatherapy massages. They can also be a natural remedy for aches, pains, and sickness.
Some people swear by the many functional usages for essential oils and almost all them can be put into action right in our apartments near The Villages, Florida. Here is a list of just some of the ways essential oils can be used:
• For a restful sleep, place one to two drops of chamomile, lavender, neroli, marjoram, or hops on your pillow before bedtime.
• For aid in burns or scalds, put a few drops of tea tree oil directly on the area.
• For relief of upset stomach, place one drop of peppermint oil into half a glass of water and sip slowly.
• For a healthier glow to your skin, put one drop of geranium oil in your facial moisturizer.
• For relieving headaches, mix one drop of peppermint oil with one teaspoon of vegetable oil and rub the blend on the back of your neck.
• For better-smelling clothes, take five drops of your favorite essential oil and mix it with one-fourth cup of fabric softener or water and place it in your wash.
• For a natural air freshener for your apartment, mix a few drops of your preferred scent and water in a spray bottle, and then spritz to your heart’s desire.
• To promote hair growth and thickness, place one to two drops of rosemary right onto your hair brush.
These are just a few ways you can use essential oils, but as with anything health-related, it is important to consult with your physician before trying natural remedies. Once you have received clearance from your physician, you might find that essential oils have many practical health uses, as well as different ways to add new, pleasant scents to your apartment.
For more information about our apartments and the amenities we offer, stop by our leasing office or give us a call. We would love to talk to you further and take you on a tour of our wonderful community.