How to Make Homemade Guacamole
Guacamole is great snack option because not only does it taste good, but it is also incredibly healthy. Guacamole’s main ingredient, avocados, is often called a super food because it has been linked to the improvement of heart health, as well as a number of other health benefits. By following this easy recipe, you can make homemade guacamole from the comfort of your apartment that will be both delicious and nutritious.
This recipe takes about 15 minutes to prepare and will serve approximately 6 people.
- 5 large avocados
- 2 limes
- 1 white onion (diced)
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 large tomato (diced)
After you’ve gathered all the ingredients:
- Slice all of the avocados in half and remove their seeds. Remove the avocados from their shell and place them in a bowl.
- Immediately add the juice from one of the limes to prevent the avocados from browning.
- Mash up the avocados to the desired consistency.
- Add in the cilantro, onions, and tomatoes, and then stir the ingredients together.
- Add the lime juice from the other lime and then add salt to taste.
- Stir one more time until all of the ingredients are blended in together.
- Serve with a side of tortilla chips and enjoy!
PepperTree Apartment Homes have spectacular and spacious kitchens that are ideal for preparing and enjoying homemade snacks like guacamole. Contact us today or stop by our leasing office and let one of our staff members show you our beautiful apartments near The Villages and all of the wonderful amenities our community has to offer.